New Dive Truck Rental Option in Bonaire: Ultimate Dive Trucks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're welcome

Great dive truck

Bending over to pull your stuff out of a tub in the dirt when you have three metres of tray and
considering you are selling practicality ease comfort and whatever is the most counterintuitive
thing I have ever seen, also considering many "divers" will be bending up and down ten times.

With regards to the clientele you are hoping to attract and the fact your video is not part of an
art exhibition Stacy, for the business would you consider wearing a nice blue top like Eric has

Laughing out loud.... respectfully, of course.

You certainly don't have to lift/lower bins if you choose not too....not required. Keep in the bed of the truck of it's easier on your body.

But....here's my observation and my life experience on tattoos and my clientele... which is much different than you're suggesting. Which is why I will continue to proudly display my art and not cover it up....

I've always been a significantly high income earner (top 7% of and Realtors in Denver and owner of a boutique luxury brokerage)....
So, the exhibition of art has had no negative affects on the clients I've served in the past.... And I don't believe it will now either.

Ultimate Dive Trucks is for those with finer tastes and a desire for quality, with disposable income. They, like me, want more and are willing to spend more to obtain a higher quality experience with amenities.

Now as a "retired" 48 year old, my observation is this:
Love others well
Serve with integrity
Live a life or purposeful contribution

This sums up why we're doing UltimateDiveTrucks.

Thanks for your feedback.

You could rent it as an accessory on its own. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom