New diver from Omaha seeking advice...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kiki Li

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi, I am getting certified this summer here in Omaha. In October I'll be staying at a resort near Playa del Carmen and hope to complete my open water certification at that time. Does anyone have advice on a dive shop there that can help me out?

Krista

howdy and welcome form southeast florida...

Greetings from Colorado!

We dove with Almost Heaven in Playa, but it was years ago. Great owners then, but I understand that it has new ownership, and don't know anything about them.
If by chance you want to head north into Cancun proper, Scuba Total Cancun is an outstanding shop, with great DMs, instructors.

Greetings from Colorado!

We dove with Almost Heaven in Playa, but it was years ago. Great owners then, but I understand that it has new ownership, and don't know anything about them.
If by chance you want to head north into Cancun proper, Scuba Total Cancun is an outstanding shop, with great DMs, instructors.

Thanks, I have no problem going to Cancun. I'll check them out.

Also, this morning I dropped my 11 year old daughter at the airport for a trip to Denver for her first ski trip. Hope you all have some nice weather this week!

Well, I think we're expecting some snow, but not too cold, and not too much.

Hello Kiki Li and welcome to SB from northern Maine.

Back
Top Bottom