New diver in Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pacemaker

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys,

I'm a recently certified open water diver in Chicago, I have a boat in Belmont Harbor and my own gear. I'm looking for dive buddies to check out the wrecks around the chicago area.

I'm new, so I apoligize if this is the wrong forum.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2012-08-09 06.20.38.jpg
    2012-08-09 06.20.38.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 490
Im in wheaton- I have a gps and the coordinates for all of the popular wrecks. Also have considerable boat experience. If interested PM me- I could have you on any of our great local wrecks this weekend. I have about 150 local lake dives- 2500 lifetime dives. Look forward to hearing from you. Welcome to some of the best wreck diving in the world. Dan

I don't have any numbers for any of the local wrecks but I am an able and willing dive buddy. My sched is screwy sometimes but you never know so shoot me a message when you're trying to get things together.

I'll send you both a message when we get a good day. Looks like today would be great, but this weekend is gonna be awful lake conditions. Maybe next week, or next weekend.

Thanks for the replies.
-P

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:00 PM ----------

I'll send you both a message when we get a good day. Looks like today would be great, but this weekend is gonna be awful lake conditions. Maybe next week, or next weekend.

Thanks for the replies.
-P

I'm a firefighter paramedic & I have gas money. Looking forward to next dive season Already!

Hey, are you looking for OW divers? What depths are the wrecks? Wetsuit? Drysuit?

I'm a firefighter/paramedic, also with gas money!

I'm looking to dive LM this summer. I usually dive with my sister and brother in law but they will not be diving much because my sister is pregnant. I will be happy to round out a group if you need one more

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom