New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

I am 30 years old and moved here about 1 1/2 ago. I just was certified and went out on my first dive. It was a lot of fun and I purchased my Scuba Equipement. Single guy just looking for friends that are getting into the sport.

Take care and have a nice weekend....

mj

Hi mj and welcome! Your sure to make many contacts here, and all the knowlege and advice you will ever want or need. Some may even be right! ;-)

markjackson30pcola:
Hi,

I am 30 years old and moved here about 1 1/2 ago. I just was certified and went out on my first dive. It was a lot of fun and I purchased my Scuba Equipement. Single guy just looking for friends that are getting into the sport.

Take care and have a nice weekend....

mj

Welcome aboard, and thanks for stopping by!

Make sure to fill out your profile by clicking on User CP on the link bar uptop, and then Edit Profile on the control panel to the left.

Also be sure to stop by the local forums for your area under Regional Travel & Dive Clubs, then United States, then North America. I'm assuming from your screen name that you're in Pensacola, FL so check out the Florida Conch Divers

Hello,

Welcome to SCUBA Board. Hope you find all the information you need and want. People are helpful.

All the best,

Paul

welcome and follow the advice listed above and get out there... I've dove with alot of scubaboard members and they are always welcoming new people!!

Hey

Welcom and please talk about you dive exeperiences. What Ive learne d in life is we can all learn form each others experience and be better for it.

Please contribute

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom