New drysuit suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazy_Canuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
well looks like my scubapro ever tec can't be fixed. Too many seam leaks. What should I replace with? Just starting into tec diving, really like the tri lam with telescoping torso, want to add built in kubi gloves, also I am a big guy so custom is probably the best. Any replies would be great.

get in touch with the folks at DRIS (Dive Right In Scuba) - Mike?

I'm diving a DUI, but if I had to replace it, I'd look at USIA, the Deep6 custom, and likely a few others....

Bare's Trilam Tec Dry is very similar to the drysuit you currently have. There are several people around here that have one or the other. Both are very comparable and are close to the same in price. Bare has a good warranty program.

It is unfortunate that your EverTec is giving your problems. I've had mine for several years with lots of dives and very little issues. A local prof took his to Antarctica and experienced no problems.

One of the PhD candidates took his Trilam Tec Dry to Antarctica and it was much to his liking. He too, experienced very little issues other than a pocket came lose which Bare fixed under warranty.

Last edited:
Fusion Bullet would be my pick....

just ordered the seaskin nova with all the trimmings. total with customs and duty and made to measure. about 2,300 CDN. hope it is a good suit.

Please post pictures and a review after you get it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom