New Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vinnie

Registered
Reaction score
Wahooo!!! Just got my new Diving Concepts Suit and it fits like a glove! I picked it up at the PO Box with David from NTD yesterday and I just got back from its maiden dive.

I don't think most training agencies recommend doing your first drysuit dive combined with a moderately deep, wreck, night dive. But I was diving and wouldn't hear anything else.

With some GLUE club members we hopped aboard Spike Sr. and headed for the Glendora.

All in all it was a pretty good dive. Combined with the accompanying undersuit the drysuit kept me nice and warm and dry and will be great for my many future dives below the thermocline.

The slight squeeze and the adding and dumping of air will take some getting used to but I think I'll catch on fast.

Safe dives,
Vinnie

Hey Vinnie.

So glad you love your suit. Can't wait to put some dives on that suit with you!

My Diving Concepts suit has been amazing and I will dive right through the winter with you now that you have yours!

Back
Top Bottom