New DX-GE5 Camera Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please let me know if you've used and love/hate etc. the new Sea&Sea GE5

I've been happy w/my Motomarine II and had a dreadful experience with my first digital (Sealife) set, so much so, I took it back and want to consider the GE5 or the panasonic TS2 plus the Ikelite housing/strobe. Any thoughts anyone???

Thanks,

Nick

me to, I am looking at getting one of these soon. Would like to hear from someone that has used it. The intova I have now is almost not worth taking down with me.

I have just bought the DX-GE5, haven,'t been able to try it out much yet but my first playing thoughts though are good. Only thing I have been debating since purchasing the camera is the inability to shoot in RAW. However am I still new to underwater photography and this is my 1st toy :D

My only question if anyone has heard of this is I put in a 16Gb class 10 send card in which should be compatible but it would not save to the card!?! That's been my only issue so far which I hope to solve soon...

Scratch that *send is sdhc card. Corrective spelling nowadays...

when you first use a new memory card it needs to be formatted (sometimes) or it won't save , check the manual for formatting instruction. my best guess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom