New equipment ?'s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually this little known fact is: Orsen is Orson's Scandavian twin brother lost at birth and later reunited.

As for the H.G. thanks Rick

ID

Let me straighten things out here.

Orson and Orsen are actors.

H.G. is a writer.

Now it gets confusing, Orson & Orsen acted in "War of the Worlds" written by H.G.

Information overload

ID

I read the post way back up top and saw something about a womens BC....

I agree with finding a BC that will fit you and your wife well. Consider looking at Zeagle BCs. They have a pseudo-custom fit system that they can swap and change based on measurments. Shoulders and waist are added to a bladder to form a BC. I wear a Med Shoulder with a Large Waist Section... I have since "grown" a bit and purchased another waist section and added it on... NOT a whole BC.

I walked my wife thru the process of finding a BC that fit her... we tried all the "womens" BCs and they didn't fit any better than the Men's BCs. She tried a Zeagle COncept and loved the fit. In teh water she doesn't feel 100%.. it makes her feel like shes floating upright and her concept of buoyancy control is kinda out the window....

Anyways... just my 2 cents

Me, too DiverCCRN. My Concept has different sized modules too. It fits like a glove, no riding up just snug and comfortable. In the water, it's easy to get that horizontal attitude by setting your tank just a bit higher. I also use #2 of weight in a trim pocket on the top tank band. This helps that feeling of being pushed on your face at the surface.

I'll never go back to jacket style BC's...men's or women's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom