Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simon
That’s a real shame! Anyway, I am still eagerly awaiting mine!
Nikhil

No one at my dealers knows how this happened, boss is away till Thursday, I'll call him tomorrow. It'll happen, just a bit longer, again ... unbelievable, so close.

Your comment about pushing drugs is starting to sound more and more appropriate... :p

I'm almost tempted to try and get another 2 past the financial department...

The innate drive to procreate comes at a cost.

(no offense to anyone intended, I'm aware both parties pay, just ask my wife)

The innate drive to procreate comes at a cost.

(no offense to anyone intended, I'm aware both parties pay, just ask my wife)
I'm aware of that. Just as I'm aware that the dive-club where I am currently sitting and waiting at is willing to offer babysitting services for customers whom they know :D

Spoke to dealer. Turns out he was away so got his wife to organize package, he said to make the package as small as possible so she took orifices out of their individual packages. S..t happens I guess.

Anyway, he's going send me replacements with my next order but that's not due to ship for around 10 days.

I'll keep you updated.

Spoke to dealer. Turns out he was away so got his wife to organize package, he said to make the package as small as possible so she took orifices out of their individual packages. S..t happens I guess.

Anyway, he's going send me replacements with my next order but that's not due to ship for around 10 days.

I'll keep you updated.
:banghead::banghead:

@GG1

Your regs are ready to ship.

DD7147A8-F7D4-4EFC-972B-7D6AC051CB98.jpeg
48BAF1B4-DC50-4908-A542-611772E37AD0.jpeg

My babies are beautiful. I see they are resting comfortably with their inhalation resistance knobs turned out and the pressure on the seats relieved with theIr purge buttons offset and slightly depressed (anti-engraving system engaged). When running two you need to be a magician when opening the valve on the tank as the purge button(s) should be slightly depressed as well. Must do all that while maintaining the SPG at an angle where if the glass breaks or the over pressure relief built into the back doesn’t find your (or your buddy’s) face.

Looking at the lower photograph. When the buttons are slightly depressed and turned ant-clockwise about an 1/8 turn; when locked, don't the purge buttons drop into the regulator a couple mm like the G260?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom