Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A new G250V would be an awesome present under the tree for your loved one. If you love them you'll get them one or two.

Ooh pretty:

8A5CBA02-F692-47AC-82D7-10F2DB8B230A.jpeg

Update:

2 extra currently available for shipping @ Dec 17th.

Just received confirmation for an additional 7 expected shipping early to mid January.

Pen and paper ready... cheers.

If you love them you'll get them one or two.
L. Creed, "Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all."

A load of bollocks, but handy at this time of year. :)

I'll wait till the end of the week and if there's been no interest I'll cancel my order for the 7.

I've still got the extra two for sale as the parts are in my hand. Cheers.

This is still a fantastic deal for a new G250V. Essentially, the same regulator is still being manufactured currently with an “H” instead of an “S” on the purge button for $275 with a 40” LP hose. That is a fine deal. For those that don’t want to mix and match components, all Scubapro is a natural choice. This regulator mated with a MK17 or MK25 (among others) represents a manufacturer recommended pairing in previous SP manuals. Also, the G250v can be serviced by a large worldwide network, and parts kits are plentiful for those who want to service their own (parts kits are nowhere cheaper than through @buddhasummer). The flow vane control, air flow adjuster knob, amount of metal for cold water reliability (including certifications), balanced regulator with seat saver purge button, you have to rank the quality and performance among the best regulators on the market today. SP also holds its value well. I would buy a third from @buddhasummer if it weren’t the season for expenses! And, I’m really tempted.

Bumping my own thread, sorry.

Two extra ready to ship next Monday, any takers?

7 in the new year, anyone?

If I sound desperate it's coz I am.

I realize it's not the best of timing given the silly season is upon us but if I know there is interest in another 7 I'm happy to order even if it means people can't pay till mid Jan, just don't want to be stuck with 7 indefinitely.

Cheers.

I just received my 2nd regulator today from buddhasummer and just like the first, it’s perfect. If anyone has any reservations about dealing with buddhasummer please don’t hesitate. He’s one of the good guys and I’m grateful that he offers us some great deals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom