Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any new G250V’s?
After my last trip to Mexico in Nov 2019 I decided I wanted my own gear, rather than renting. I stumbled across this thread in mid-December (right around Christmas I believe), read all ~40 pages and placed an order with @buddahsummer. There are quite a few other satisfied customers in this thread, but just wanted to reassure you buddahsummer is great to work with! He kept me in the loop as to status through the entire process. Buy with confidence if you're thinking about it!

My biggest thing, since I was starting from scratch was, I wanted to standardize. I wanted 1 model for me and my 2 boys, so 6 regs total. I didnt want 1 or 2 of one model, then 1 or 2 of another model, etc... This way I can become an "expert" on the G250/G250V over time. It's tried and true, which made me comfortable.

My .02.

"It ain't over till it's over." -Yogi Berra
slight thread drift...

Yogi has so many great quotes! I am the treasurer for a small water company (~330 customers). Every year I prepare our annual budget. A great Yogi quote i always reference is...
(paraphrasing here...)
I am none too good at forecasting...especially as it pertains to the future!

RIP Yogi!

Back
Top Bottom