Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any chance that maybe next year you'll do another run?

Unlikely as some parts appear to drying up, might be the last batch I'm afraid. Every time I order, more and more parts are being put on back order.

Someone withdrew from current batch (not October's) so...

@Lt CHEG
@Captnray

You've both just moved up the list. If it's too soon for either of you please advise.

I'll advise nearer the date.

Cheers

(Leaves 5 left out of this years final batch ETA mid to late Oct unless I get lucky)

As I understood, it was a Japanese Special Edition, that was sold only 1998 as a Limited Edition, so pretty rare, I'd love to find one......

If I'd known that might have kept it @couv haha...

If I find another Thomas, it's yours.

Someone withdrew from current batch (not October's) so...

@Lt CHEG
@Captnray

You've both just moved up the list. If it's too soon for either of you please advise.

I'll advise nearer the date.

Cheers

(Leaves 5 left out of this years final batch ETA mid to late Oct unless I get lucky)

If you could move someone else up a little that would be better for me? I’m still in but I (and my wallet) could use another two weeks to recover from the wedding that my wife and I attended out of town this weekend. Thanks.

If you could move someone else up a little that would be better for me? I’m still in but I (and my wallet) could use another two weeks to recover from the wedding that my wife and I attended out of town this weekend. Thanks.

No problem. Once they are ready I'll post and first in can have.

Back
Top Bottom