Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@buddhasummer, Sorry to hear! Comes out of your skin. Not fair.

People need to realize that this (G250 V or original) is a highly limited commodity and Simon is totally legit. Wait it out. Sez me. (For what that is worth) He will make it good.

I don't speak for others, but I will make an exception, just once, here.

We both go down together if I'm wrong...

Thanks for the kind words of support.

You are not wrong.

This is why I don't accept money before I'm ready to ship.

The problem will be solved as they will just need to send me 9 new orifices. The problem is that's gonna take time. I've emailed them and will phone them later and ask they get me new ones and courier them to me.

buddhasummer, So sorry to hear of the shipping error. Do what you must do from a business perspective. Don’t take a hit. I can wait a little longer if need be. Regards, GG1

Thanks, it's ok, I'm not out of pocket, just have funds tied up until I can complete them. Your two were only missing air barrels which came in this parcel. I'll get yours done and in the post by Friday.

To the others, message me if you don't want to wait any longer, no hard feelings, all good, I'll understand.

I might be interested if people are needing to drop out. I will soon have need of 3 DIN setups, 2 pony bottle setups and one recreational din setup.

I might be interested if people are needing to drop out. I will soon have need of 3 DIN setups, 2 pony bottle setups and one recreational din setup.

Cool. These parts are needed to complete 6 I have on hand.

I've put in an order for another 15, the parts for which are "supposed" to be shipping in 10 days. Of those 15, assuming no one currently on the list withdraws, I've 6 remaining unaccounted for.

The last batch will most definitely be my last as it's becoming too much of a headache.

Keep your eye on this thread as I'll update here.

Cheers.

Thanks I’ll keep an eye out. Totally understand when the side hustle isn’t worth it anymore. Appreciate the heads up.

Just say the word, and I'll ear mark you for two.
Your comment about pushing drugs is starting to sound more and more appropriate... :p

I'm almost tempted to try and get another 2 past the financial department...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom