Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did I mention I had 5 possibly 7 more G250Vs in the pipeline...

(Shameless bump)

sorry this is a huge thread LoL. whats the price? and if i live in canada will I have it before middle of feb?

sorry this is a huge thread LoL. whats the price? and if i live in canada will I have it before middle of feb?

$225, shipping tracked but not insured $15, service kit $8. Middle of feb should be no problem, but problems do happen. If you're still interested message me and I can provide more details. Cheers.

I do and do too. I think they are a fraction nicer, performance wise, than the G250V but there's not much in it, both are stellar. I only prefer the G250V over the standard G250 because of its seat saving purge.

I have an extra black plate coming in if you'd like to try all black on both your G260s, let me know.
Yea I may as well take it, it like you knew I would buy another 260

Ooh, anyone who wants two this month message me, I have two extra that will be ready mid December. Actually they are ready now just waiting on orifices.

I just received my two G250v regs! They look really nice. Sadly I got them just after packing the car for my night dive tonight. I'll test them out tomorrow and hope to dive them this weekend!

Cheers,
Dave

I just received my two G250v regs! They look really nice. Sadly I got them just after packing the car for my night dive tonight. I'll test them out tomorrow and hope to dive them this weekend!

Cheers,
Dave

Great. That was fast, I only shipped Monday. Having said that EMS say 4-5 day delivery to the US. Nice.,

Cheers,
Dave

I'm happy you didn't take them out first dive on a night dive. I trust my work but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom