Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you could get 7.... or at least foster them....

I've been sitting here for a few hours now wondering whether or not I should follow through with my order and hope for the best or just be thankful I managed to sell the ones I have. First world problems eh...

FTR it's never been about making money as I make hardly any on each one, somewhere between $35-$40 but from placing the initial order of parts to getting the finished product out to a buyer is immensely satisfying. I guess I feel I'm contributing in some small way. It's kinda cool too to think of regs I put together being dived all over the world.

Maybe give it a month or two and then try again? Or just before Easter? That way people can spin it as a holiday gift... :D

Well looks like the decision may have been taken out of my hands, the blue G250V exhaust valve is apparently no longer made and no longer available WTF? I find this very hard to believe. Without sounding like a conspiracy theorist I wonder if I've drawn unwanted attention. This just in:

"The official reply from Scubapro :- You can use 11.250.103P R / G / S EXAUST VALVE, this works perfectly fine from a technical point of view but has not been officially certified so it is considered a ‘modification’ and therefore if there are any issues or in relation to warranty, we can not be held responsible."

Hmmm what to do now

Back
Top Bottom