• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

NEW Gulf Coast Dive Society Facebook Page

Discussion in 'Gulf Coast Diving Society' started by BearGrizzle, Apr 26, 2012.

1. BearGrizzle

BearGrizzle Angel Fish

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    Good afternoon everyone. Quite a few folks have mentioned having a centralized place to post dive trips, find buddies, etc. So here is the Gulf Coast Dive Society Facebook page. Come on by, check out trips coming up, there is a GCDS gathering planned for early May at the Rivershack, and come meet new dive buddies. As always, EVERYONE is welcome, regardless of age and skill level and lets get ready for a great summer 2012 on the Gulf Coast!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/176478722474555/

LilMsMagic likes this.
  2. LilMsMagic

LilMsMagic Angel Fish

# of Dives: 200 - 499

I'll be there!

3. happybuddha

happybuddha Instructor, Scuba

That link didn't work for me, had to go to FB and search for Gulf Coast Dive Society. I also asked to join the group :wink:

4. soonerwink

soonerwink Manta Ray

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    I am from Oklahoma, but come down your way to dive about once a year. I have requested membership so that I can get more information before my trip in June. I am also an organizer for a dive club in Oklahoma with currently 433 members. We have several members that are planning on diving in your area.