New here and to diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yohanson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone! I've taken up scuba at the ripe old age of 41. Because I have far too many hobbies, I've decided to try another:) I've always loved being on and in the water and I always wanted to scuba dive.

Welcome! I didn't take up diving until I was 39, so don't feel alone. Better late than never!

Thats nothing - we have Scuba Granny diving with us regularly! She did her OW with us about 5 years ago at 69 years of age! Of course she has all state of the art equipment and manages to persuade strangers to lug her equipment (inc her own weights!!!) around airports wherever she goes diving.

Goes to show...never to old to learn....?

yohanson:
Hello everyone! I've taken up scuba at the ripe old age of 41. Because I have far too many hobbies, I've decided to try another:) I've always loved being on and in the water and I always wanted to scuba dive.

Hi Yohanson,

Welcome to ScubaBoard.
I started diving in March this year at 43. Wondered what I had been doing for 43 years and am now dizzily making up for all the lost years.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

Back
Top Bottom