Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"most memorable lesson" ? I'd have to check the statute of limitations on various federal, state and local laws dealing with Fish & Game before I answered that question. :)

haha! we are supposedly getting a striper run soon over here... but.. vis is like 3 feet. last weekend my dive buddy caught his daily limit on fluke - 3 decent sized ones. I'm waiting on some halibut lol... which will never happen down here. I hear Rhode Island and Cape Cod are fantastic for spearos, and that it's illegal in Connecticut. Halibut come down to California, I understand...?? :thumb::thumb:

Howdy from Texas, Reef Diver Rich! Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Halibut come down to California, I understand...?? :thumb::thumb:

We got a few small ones !

HaoBg6.jpg

What is that--some sort of flounder?
R.D.Rich--Welcome aboard. Q: How many NJ divers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Answer: FU a$$wipe.

Yeah--stolen from RJP....

Actually been on the GB enough to know that one!

Hello all.. ReefDiverRich here from northern New Jersey. I currently have my NAUI open water and Drysuit certification, currently doing the advanced and nitrox checkout dives. I have 13 dives as of today (8/12/19) but will certainly have a bunch more by the end of the year. Currently on the instructor path.. next step is my rescue and master/ai certification that I should have by next summer hopefully. I am also getting I to free diving and spearfishing.

If anyone is in the ny/nj/ct/pa area and want to dive, hit me up.. or you can find our dive team on meetup... search for scuba connection dive team. We go out quite often and offer classes through community college. Great group of divers!!

Happy diving everyone.. see you underwater

-RDR

Where are you doing your training?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom