New KY Divers ... Well Almost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

romanmw

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I just finished our classroom and confined water dives this weekend. We both aced our written tests and did ok in the pool for being so green. Now just waiting for the query at Hop-town to warm up so we can go check out in open water. Looking forward to joining you KPP's in the water soon.

Welcome to the KPP! Glad to hear your classes went so well. Did you do your classes with John Sackett? He's a very good instructor. He was a dive master at the time, in my class for the shop I did my OW through in Ownesboro. I know you are very much looking forward to your check- out dives:cool2:. Not sure when he'll be doing that. Right now the surface of the quarry is at a brisk 40 degrees:shocked2:. It shouldn't be too much longer. The LDS I teach for will be starting in late May/ early June. I'm at the quarry most weekends (3/5) during the summer. If you need a buddy or a guide to show you around, just look for the yellow drysuit. I'd be very happy to do so

we did do our class with john. he is a great guy and instructor. He said we would probably be checking out in may. We will definitely look you up when we come diving at the quarry after that for some good pointers.

Welcome aboard! Look forward to meeting and diving with you.

Congratulations; hope the check out dives go smoothly. There will be plenty of blue gill 'diving' with you.

Richard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom