New Light available in 3 weeks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I-Torch

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We have some exciting news, our new light will be available in the next 3 weeks. Our I-Torch advance A is a great little light that packs a lot of punch in a small package. For more info drop by our website for the full specs.

I-Torch Advance A

Also another exciting light that we are just working on the finishing touches is our I-Torch Advance (No A) which will run on a lithium battery and be a tad bit larger then the Advance A. The biggest difference though that it will pack 750 Lumens!! Keep tuned in for more info!

Cheers, and happy diving!

Doug Taleski
I-Torch International
The Smarter Light...

Shakyray,

We are still making some updates on the new advance. I suspect with in the next couple of weeks we should start having stock available to send out to dealers.

I looked at your site, none of the light's "specifications" say anything at all about how you turn them on and off. Bezel twist? Through-the-housing O-ring switch? Magnetic switch? Mental telepathy? Does it not occur to you that this is an important selection criteria for a dive light?

And how many O-rings?

reefduffer,

Website has been updated with that information

All our lights with the exception of the Video light (tacticle push button) operate on a bezel twist. All but the advance A are a reverse twist. Try mental telepathy too though, maybe you'll have some luck.

All lights except the basic torch have a double oring seal.

Cheers,
Doug

This light is amazing. It works better than some primary lights. I went looking for the typical caver stuff(other mfg). My dive buddy was really pushing me to two other lights. I could get two of either of the others for the same money. I chose to spend a little extra and am very happy I did. We got this in and played around with it. VERY bright. Funny thing is when I went to buy another the shop I bought the original from no longer shows that they carry that light. I did find it at Scubatoys.com for a good price.

Only comment I would make. It needs a larger hole to thread line for clips(or maybe a clip kit)

Anyone know what the actual burn time on a good battery might be?

Last edited:
I have two of these now. I used one as a primary because my primary was DOA. I was able to signal over his 1000 Lumens primary. The pattern at 110' with 20' vis and about 20' distance was 4-6 feet. I could see most of the trees which were cut to 6-8' avg.

This light is amazing. It works better than some primary lights. I went looking for the typical caver stuff(other mfg). My dive buddy was really pushing me to two other lights. I could get two of either of the others for the same money. I chose to spend a little extra and am very happy I did. We got this in and played around with it. VERY bright. Funny thing is when I went to buy another the shop I bought the original from no longer shows that they carry that light. I did find it at Scubatoys.com for a good price.

Only comment I would make. It needs a larger hole to thread line for clips(or maybe a clip kit)

Anyone know what the actual burn time on a good battery might be?

caveman,

We have put a larger hole and clip lanyard with the advance A now! Should be exactly what you are looking for.

With a good batteries the advance A should last around 4 hours.

Thank you for supporting I-Torch!

caveman,

We have put a larger hole and clip lanyard with the advance A now! Should be exactly what you are looking for.

With a good batteries the advance A should last around 4 hours.

Thank you for supporting I-Torch!

Do you have any PICs? I attached an SS clip to each of mine with cave line around the handle at the back end. It works for now, but depending on the new setup I might want to do a conversion if that's possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom