NEW M43 products for Nauticam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI: I was able to buy the E-PL3 housing from Nauticam with the modification for e-pl5. I don't know if they want me disclosing the price but I'd say it is more than worth giving them a call....

EM5 vs E-pl5 and the housing was over $1k dif....

I know this is a bit off on a tangent but I'm interested in getting a grip for my NAEM5 like the one in the photo at left in Phil Rudin's original post,, but I haven't seen one "in the flesh" and I can't work out how the top attaches to the housing. Would appreciate some advice and also where I can get one.

Check reefphoto dot com website - Model: nau.36323 - I think that's the same as the picture.

I know this is a bit off on a tangent but I'm interested in getting a grip for my NAEM5 like the one in the photo at left in Phil Rudin's original post,, but I haven't seen one "in the flesh" and I can't work out how the top attaches to the housing. Would appreciate some advice and also where I can get one.

The tray and grips are for the Nauticam flex tray which comes with the left hand grip. The right handle is an add-on and the one inch balls mounts are also added. The tray has two 1/4-20 tripod mounting screws that fit the ones on the bottom of the housing. Contact your local authorized Nauticam dealer for pricing in your area.

Phil Rudin

Nauticam Flexitray II W with Left Handle With 2 Tripod Holes [nau.71209] - $150.00 : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros

Nauticam Adjustable Right Handle II for Easitray II & Flexitray II [nau.71208] - $40.00 : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros

Nauticam 1 inch Base Ball for Easitray and Flexitray [nau.71311] - $16.00 : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros

Bubble;

You'd need a 20mm extension to use the Zen 170 glass dome port and 7-14 lens. This port a very good solution for this wide lens as it has the same curvature as a 8.5" dome. I'm going to try shooting it in a couple of weeks on my D800 (as it also comes in a normal mount), as I don't want to pack a 9" Zen Megadome to Palau.

Jack

The tray and grips are for the Nauticam flex tray which comes with the left hand grip. The right handle is an add-on and the one inch balls mounts are also added. The tray has two 1/4-20 tripod mounting screws that fit the ones on the bottom of the housing. Contact your local authorized Nauticam dealer for pricing in your area.

Phil Rudin

Nauticam Flexitray II W with Left Handle With 2 Tripod Holes [nau.71209] - $150.00 : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros

Nauticam Adjustable Right Handle II for Easitray II & Flexitray II [nau.71208] - $40.00 : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros

Nauticam 1 inch Base Ball for Easitray and Flexitray [nau.71311] - $16.00 : Reef Photo & Video!, The Underwater Photo Pros

Sorry, my inaccurate description. I meant the blue strap not the handle. I have seen the photo on the Reef website now for the hand strap but it is not a photo of the NA-EM5 housing so I still can't work out what it attaches to at the top. Anyone with a photo please?

Last edited:
Wrist strap also from Nauticam.

Ah!. Now that I look more closely at the photo of the strap and my housing I see the recess with two screw holes where the strap would attach at the top. Thanks for those who responded.

---------- Post added October 28th, 2013 at 01:28 PM ----------

Check reefphoto dot com website - Model: nau.36323 - I think that's the same as the picture.

Thanks. I see the fitting now which attaches into the small recess at the top of the housing with two screws.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom