NEW Max-Air 35 Scuba compressor 4800psi max

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro5

Contributor
Reaction score
I am a authorized dealer for Max-Air compressors and can offer the Max-Air 35 for $2650 plus shipping.Retail price is $3240 on these units.

These units are brand new and are available in GAS or ELECTRIC and YOKE or DIN for the same low price.Great for SCUBA or PAINTBALL The max fill pressure is 4800psi.

2maxair.jpg

scubapro5:
I am a authorized dealer for Max-Air compressors and can offer the Max-Air 35 for $2650 plus shipping.Retail price is $3240 on these units.

These units are brand new and are available in GAS or ELECTRIC and YOKE or DIN for the same low price.Great for SCUBA or PAINTBALL The max fill pressure is 4800psi.

2maxair.jpg

Great price, but how much is shipping? I am in Colorado..zip..81224. The Max-Air would work great out at the lake! I will see if a couple of buddies will go in on one with me.
Dd.

Divedoggie:
Great price, but how much is shipping? I am in Colorado..zip..81224. The Max-Air would work great out at the lake! I will see if a couple of buddies will go in on one with me.
Dd.

If you will be using it in Colorado at the higher altitudes you will need to have the engine "re-jetted" to take into consideration the lower oxygen. Otherwise it will stall out.

I am sure the factory can do that for you.

When I was in Colorado my compressor's motor neeed that done to it.

regards,

Hey Joel! Nikki from AZ(ocean planet type). How have you been? I'm in Tennessee (37042) now, and looking for a great deal on an air compressor. Your price is awesome. What is the CFM on these units? Shipping cost to Tn? Thanks!

Hi I need an air compresser Please get back to me at 360-463-6066
Thanks Sam

Do you have a link for more infor on the unit and what the shipping cost to 60643 would be?

Hey Joel! Nikki from AZ(ocean planet type). How have you been? I'm in Tennessee (37042) now, and looking for a great deal on an air compressor. Your price is awesome. What is the CFM on these units? Shipping cost to Tn? Thanks!

do you guys realize you're replying to a post from 2004? :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom