New Member, new diver Intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mortis65

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I'm in the Denver area, (DTC) and I am in the process of getting my PADI open water certification.

I just want to introduce myself, and get to know the local people.

I travel way too much, but I'm typically in Denver on the weekends.

Thanks,

Mortis.

Welcome to the Board and the Rocky Mountain Oysters! We are an eclectic bunch and have a lot of fun! Congratulations on your decision to get certified!

See you 'round the board!

PF

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good luck with your cert!

Sean

Hi,

I'm in the Denver area, (DTC) and I am in the process of getting my PADI open water certification.

I just want to introduce myself, and get to know the local people.

I travel way too much, but I'm typically in Denver on the weekends.

Thanks,

Mortis.

Welcome to the board and to the bubble blowing underworld. Do you have a trip planned or are you justed interested in scuba?

Hey! Glad you could join us!! :D

Good luck with the OW classes! Stay current and dive as often as you can. Please feel free to join us at all the local events.

DDavis,

My wife and I have a trip to Jamaica planned for Jan 08. I know the diving isn't terriffic there, but I plan to get some dives in anyway, while my wife helps with the local econonmy.

I've done the resort dive thing in the past, and I'm pretty sure that I'm hooked.

I'm doing my OW this weekend (Nov 3,4) at Homestead Crater in UT.

I don't have any plans yet to go dry, and I've not yet invested in a 7mm for the local water. (I only have a 3mm shorty I picked up for tropical diving.)

When the local season opens back up we'll need to see about environment protection for me.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Mortis

Welcome and have fun at the crater! It's like diving in a big hot tub.

DDavis,

My wife and I have a trip to Jamaica planned for Jan 08. I know the diving isn't terriffic there, but I plan to get some dives in anyway, while my wife helps with the local econonmy.

I've done the resort dive thing in the past, and I'm pretty sure that I'm hooked.

I'm doing my OW this weekend (Nov 3,4) at Homestead Crater in UT.

I don't have any plans yet to go dry, and I've not yet invested in a 7mm for the local water. (I only have a 3mm shorty I picked up for tropical diving.)

When the local season opens back up we'll need to see about environment protection for me.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Mortis

Crater is an interesting experience. When I did my AOW, it was snowing outside and toasty inside the dome. Nov 3,4th -- Ron and I got our OW Nov 6th, 2004.

Hey Ron,

Happy 3rd Anniversary :hb2:

(Yes there are four candles, oh well)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom