New member, old questions, special project.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone. I am an assistant instructor and high school science teacher.

First of all does anybody know Robert Wood (Le Fleuve) ?!?

I really his page about dive sites around the lost villages and we started exchanging emails last year but since this COVID mess I had no reply. I don't know how old Robert is but from the age of his site he is not a young fellow.

I have a great inerest for the lost villages and have explored some of the lesser known sites like the Hoople creek bridge, Grand Trunk bridge and of course the locks etc... But the Grist Mill in moulinette is a site I would like to explore and bring divers to but I don't know anybody who can help me with diving it a first time. Posts on this forum about it are so old no replies are possible.

I would also like to do some drifts around the Aultsville and Dickinson Landing area if we can see a few remains. And on top of that I'll bring some students with me to scan some areas with our sonar.

I have the boat if you have the knowledge !

Thanks for joining ScubaBoard @Jean Perreault.
I don't know Robert Wood.

Welcome and bienvenue to the forum! Hope you find him well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom