Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cdncoldwater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone, I’ve read posts here and found them very helpful with some of my equipment purchases and general information so finally joined!

Was just in Roth - no diving though. Cold out there - dry suit I’m assuming. I’m on Niagara river and Georgian bay. Not too bad here for another month as long as your dry. Hardcore buys go under the ice but not really my thing.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida and a warm weather diver....

Was just in Roth - no diving though. Cold out there - dry suit I’m assuming. I’m on Niagara river and Georgian bay. Not too bad here for another month as long as your dry. Hardcore buys go under the ice but not really my thing.
I dove last year in a wet suit but started diving in March with a dry suit; love it!

Hi. I don't know if this is the place to introduce myself, don't have any scuba equipment, have never scuba'd. I like salt-water fish and would like to explore the barrier reef. Don't know enough to know what questions to ask.

Hi and Welcome from the beautiful kelp forests of Monterey Bay, CA!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom