new micro 4/3 camera and goes underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This camera is already released in Japan, so I am sure GRAY market cameras can be had in the US. My bet is that if you want one with a US warranty and the latest software updates you will be looking at March.

Phil Rudin

Actually I would expect Adorama, BH and JR to get first dibs on the new stuff, as they are the biggest retailers of camera online, and in the country in general.

17th street camera through Amazon, sent out U.S.A versions of the camera. I guess only the big fish are getting the first round of shipping.

Amazon has it themselves also. The big boys gets first dibs. :wink:

I just need to see who will get the evf instock first as I want that when I get the camera. No one seems to have that yet.

Not according to what Oly told me yesterday. I have a call in.

Go ahead and buy it at Amazon, see how many questions about diving they can answer.

Jack

Just saying it is not nice bashing other shops. They do a honest business that is all.

And actually, Adorama can answer a ton of diving related question about the dive setup. Leisurepro is right upstair in the same building. Just depends on who you do business with.

Blue and gold versions are shipping now in limited quantities. the black ones and others won't ship for a few weeks.

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom