NEW Monthly Photo Contest | WIN a $200 Gift Certificate!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EVMarketing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
WIN A $200 GIFT CERTIFICATE IN OUR NEW MONTHLY PHOTO CONTEST

dce9c451-49cd-4b07-8216-9c682f5b8b62.jpg

Grab your camera and start snapping those photos!

Submit your best and most creative images from your time on one of our fleet's liveaboards. Your winning picture could be of an underwater reef-scape, a colorful fish, some onboard antics, stellar view on a land tour, or even one of you diving with friends. The photo with the most votes at the end of each month WINS a $200 Gift Card towards any of Explorer Ventures' destinations. It can also be used towards onboard purchases!

Wait, there's more! You can enter a new image every month. That's 12 chances to win!
We can't wait to see your best shots! Good Luck!

Enter Here

* NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. To see full contest rules, visit here.

Our October photo contest is NOW OPEN!

You can enter your favortie image and vote for a winner here, good luck! ENTER & WIN HERE!

Congratulations Nancy Corbelletta, the winner of the $200 Explorer Ventures Gift Certificate Prize in our September Monthly Photo Contest! Her photo entry received a landslide 237 votes, the most of any entrant, and has been crowned the winner!
1f451.png

NancyCorbelletta.jpeg

As much as I wish that I had won, I have to say congratulations to Nancy. She captured an amazing image. Well done.

As much as I wish that I had won, I have to say congratulations to Nancy. She captured an amazing image. Well done.

Hi Hoag - She did have a great image! Every month is a new chance to win, this contest restarts monthly. You can try again with a new image (or 3!) for October. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom