New Patco LED dive light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjblomquist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just wanted to share. I have had a patco dive light for 10 years 50w and 75w halogien. I was lucky to score a new LED light head. It has a high and low bean. We dove yesterday in some of the ugliest VIS that I have been in. My wife used my old Patco with the 50w head my buddy used a 10w HID dive rite. The new LED had so much more clean white light the others it was great. LEDs are really coming on strong. I'm looking for another smaller LED to go warm water with.

I just wanted to share. I have had a patco dive light for 10 years 50w and 75w halogien. I was lucky to score a new LED light head. It has a high and low bean. We dove yesterday in some of the ugliest VIS that I have been in. My wife used my old Patco with the 50w head my buddy used a 10w HID dive rite. The new LED had so much more clean white light the others it was great. LEDs are really coming on strong. I'm looking for another smaller LED to go warm water with.

Do you have a link with info about this light?

Tony has not updated the web site with the new light head. But you can get the contact info and have then send it to you. Yes Tony has alot of pride in his workmenship and he should. He makes a great light and also heaters. I have 650 dives on my old light and hope the new LED is as good.
Patcoinc.com

Back
Top Bottom