New photo book project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jak Crow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've started a crowd funded underwater photo project that I hope people will support. I want to create a new photo book showing the amazing sites found diving on the California coast. Of the books that have been published on the subject, most are many years old and weren't shot with modern digital equipment. I would like to be able to publish something new for people to enjoy. Not only will your donation go toward the production of the project, those that donate $35 or more will receive the final photo book, and a portion of your donation will go to the Pacific Grove Hyperbaric Chamber Fund, which needs your help to continue operating for the lives and safety of all the divers in near Monterey. If you can only chip in a few dollars that would be appreciated too. You can find the project site at Underwater Photography Project | Indiegogo. Examples of my photography can be found at Picasa Web Albums - Marc Mantione. Thanks.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom