New Piranaha PVC Low Pressure Regulator Hose, thoughts ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No experience with these ones (look neat) but Randy offers pretty good gear so id have no reservations about them.

Good match for deep6 regs :). Sounds like something new, so probably too soon to tell on longetivity. The price is right, especially on the longer 60" and 84" hoses.

• This hose is made from a durable PVC material with special additives to resist ultravoilet rays and other harmful materials to rubber hoses!
Since "normal" pvc degrades relatively quickly in sunlight, durability will be the big question mark until these things have time to prove themselves (or not).

Good match for deep6 regs :). Sounds like something new, so probably too soon to tell on longetivity. The price is right, especially on the longer 60" and 84" hoses.

Since "normal" pvc degrades relatively quickly in sunlight, durability will be the big question mark until these things have time to prove themselves (or not).

This hose is made from a durable PVC material with special additives to resist ultravoilet rays and other harmful materials to rubber hoses!

Just moments before seeing this thread, I have the deep6 and thought I would check these out.

I may buy a couple of the Orange ones just to check them out in person.

"These hoses are slightly less flexiable than a standard rubber hose but not so much that you can really feel the difference in the water. "

From description. So beside more colorful, what is the advantage?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom