New Piranaha PVC Low Pressure Regulator Hose, thoughts ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dove the hoses today, didn’t die so good to go. I didn’t notice much difference other than they seem a little slicker and moved easily against my dry suit. Worth the money for sure.

a selfie from that dive, I would prefer a shorter hose for the neckless but 22" is it for now, the 40" hit at 90º so i've switched the Omni for a solid 90º fitting.
DSCI9935.jpeg

a selfie from that dive, I would prefer a shorter hose for the neckless but 22" is it for now, the 40" hit at 90º so i've switched the Omni for a solid 90º fitting.
View attachment 523639
Hi, any update on the longevity of the PVC vs the D6 hoses or any other notable differences that have materialised?

Hi, any update on the longevity of the PVC vs the D6 hoses or any other notable differences that have materialised?
Not really but I think I’ve given both away (I may find them in the shop once I get back to cleaning it) I’m still using deep 6 orange hoses one for primary, 40”, neckless 22” and a b/c inflator all orange and all doing fine.

Back
Top Bottom