New puddle jumper from Cancun to take the place of Mayair.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just went onto the Aerus site and punched in some dates for a roundtrip. $83 for the "Advantage" fare which allows for a personal item, a carry on size bag, and a large bag.

Just went onto the Aerus site and punched in some dates for a roundtrip. $83 for the "Advantage" fare which allows for a personal item, a carry on size bag, and a large bag.
You sure about that? Every date that I tried showed 1376 pesos ($83) just for the CUN > CZM portion of the trip. Return and it was almost $200 USD.

You sure about that? Every date that I tried showed 1376 pesos ($83) just for the CUN > CZM portion of the trip. Return and it was almost $200 USD.
I definitely did a return trip search, but maybe just got as far as the first flight in the booking process. I'd say $200 is more what I expected it to be.

I could see myself doing the flight one way to get to CZM and then bag dragging to CUN for departure. If the departing flight out of CUN is in the afternoon, which is common for going to Colorado, then taking an AM ferry would work.

I could see myself doing the flight one way to get to CZM and then bag dragging to CUN for departure. If the departing flight out of CUN is in the afternoon, which is common for going to Colorado, then taking an AM ferry would work.
I would do the opposite. When I am going to Cozumel it's probably for two weeks; I will have been on Island Time from the moment I got my bags checked for the flight down and not in any particular rush to get to Cozumel. On the way home, however, I would be looking at a hard deadline in the CUN airport, and once I start for home the vacation is over and I just want to get the traveling over with as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

But DSFDF. :D

I would do the opposite. When I am going to Cozumel it's probably for two weeks; I will have been on Island Time from the moment I got my bags checked for the flight down and not in any particular rush to get to Cozumel. On the way home, however, I would be looking at a hard deadline in the CUN airport, and once I start for home the vacation is over and I just want to get the traveling over with as quickly and as painlessly as possible.

But DSFDF. :D
This. On the way down, out of CUN) I'm not stressed at all traffic or about which ferry we end up taking. I actually enjoy the bag drag going to CZM. Going the other way, it's a completely different (and stressful) experience and I could see us flying from CZM to CUN as a better alternative.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom