New Regulators for PNW/Tropical Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great advice! Any recommendation on where to get a dry suit? I know i need it custom made as I am very tall and skinny. I have had two dive shops tell me that an off the rack drysuit wont work for me

Thanks. Yeah I love how the F8 looks but I keep convincing myself I should get an atomic cause of how reliable it it is and well rated. What do you like about the F8?
Well Zeagle has equally great reliability, and i haven't heard good things about atomics servicing. I also find that the first stage is "more" appealing both visually and on the spec sheet....
<TG>

I have an Atomic M1 that I use in the PNW and on vacation. Been a fan of it so far, really like the way it breaths underwater.

It’s sealed and has a heat sink so should be fine for out here, though the servicing is a bit more on the $$ side (recommended every other year)

Edit: I used the Z2 as my necklaced secondary for a while, and it worked fine, though I'm now using the M1 for both.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom