New restaurants.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeycanuk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:poke:yea another food thread.... I’ve been busy with other hobbies so this vacation snuck up on me and I have not been on SB much.

We have our favs but always on the hunt for new places to eat! Any suggestions :happywave:

Have car will drive :auto:

Miss Dollar, on 20 between Salas and 3, has wonderful Indian food, and the owners are very nice people. Highly recommended.

Miss Dollar, on 20 between Salas and 3, has wonderful Indian food, and the owners are very nice people. Highly recommended.
+1 For Miss Dollar

Need a couple of people in your group so you can share different dishes. On our rotation of must do restaurants.

Make sure one of your dishs includes a rice dish or get a side of rice. Our Sag Peneer did not come with rice.

Super yummy, if you like Indian food.

+1 For Miss Dollar

Need a couple of people in your group so you can share different dishes. On our rotation of must do restaurants.

Make sure one of your dishs includes a rice dish or get a side of rice. Our Sag Peneer did not come with rice.

Super yummy, if you like Indian food.
Glad to hear a recommendation for Miss Dollar. I will be landing tomorrow and I noticed Miss Dollar while doing some research and was considering to give it a try for something new and different. I love Indian food.

:poke:yea another food thread.... I’ve been busy with other hobbies so this vacation snuck up on me and I have not been on SB much.

We have our favs but always on the hunt for new places to eat! Any suggestions :happywave:

Have car will drive :auto:
Have you been to Cuatro Tacos or the Lobster Shack? If not, I'm a big fan. They are adjacent to one another. Actually owned by the same people, but very different menus.

We go for 5 weeks each time in April/May and Oct/Nov and always look for something new. This time we found some great ones:

Satureia-Indian in the alley area next to Costa Brava. Fabulous food/Ambience NO. Better than Miss Dollar. Chris, the owner of the PUB loves Indian and eats there when the PUB is closed.
Chalos - Next to Subway behind Mega. Great new small place. Incredible Pozole ONLY on Thursday.
Benitos - Italian, back on 50 I think. Great thin crust pizza,wood fire, chicken parm. Same garlic bread as Guidos Lots of locals. Charming
Chillin Bistro- Corpus Christi. Mediterranean/Tapas .Sit in the patio and face the church. Beautiful view. I had the lamb sliders

Mar y Juana. SURPRISE We were at Casa Mexicana and it was easy to go downstairs for Lunch. Great Burgers, salads. Burgers are big enough to split, great fries.

seems like another new, good restaurant is popping up weekly. when I can come up for air, I'm thinking about writing an article on how Coz has become a "culinary destination"

Mi Anjoito (sp?)...new Argentinean place on 10th about 1 block north of the church on the square. Great food and even better prices. There's also a new place on 30th and between around Calle 5 and 7. I forget the name (looks like it might be a Mayan word) but they make their own bread and pasta and it's very, very good.

Back
Top Bottom