New restaurants.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mi Anjoito (sp?)...new Argentinean place on 10th about 1 block north of the church on the square. Great food and even better prices. There's also a new place on 30th and between around Calle 5 and 7. I forget the name (looks like it might be a Mayan word) but they make their own bread and pasta and it's very, very good.

“Mi Antojito” - it’s actually Venezuelan. I stopped by in the middle of the afternoon one day in August by myself. I was the only person there. They were really nice. Between my “poquito” Espanol his little bit of English, we mostly managed to communicate. The food was good and cheap. It’s a very small place. I would definitely go back.

Another find, Casa Tomas, on 5 between Salas and 3. Excellent Spanish food in a beautiful garden setting. I had fresh filet of snapper with a parsley/olive sauce that was excellent, and the variety of tapas on the menu looks really good.

Another find, Casa Tomas, on 5 between Salas and 3. Excellent Spanish food in a beautiful garden setting. I had fresh filet of snapper with a parsley/olive sauce that was excellent, and the variety of tapas on the menu looks really good.
Thanks for the tip-- Good diving with you today, Chris-- Safe travels home!

Ate at Sal de Mar last night...interesting cuisine and atmosphere, but rather on the expensive side...I still prefer MistervTaco :)

Ate at Sal de Mar last night...interesting cuisine and atmosphere, but rather on the expensive side...I still prefer Mister Taco :)

That, and its ilk, is how we roll.

Plastic chairs; May we be seated?
Wooden chairs; meh.
There are exceptions, of course, but as a rule........

Last edited:
For all vegans - we now have a 100% vegan restaurant. Cali Cafe on Rosada Salas between Av 10 and Av 15 - on the left side of the street. Blue and White - very small but 100% vegan owned by a darling couple! Open daily from 8am to 9pm - smoothies, juices, and vegan creations. No worries here about any animal products or dairy of course!

Thanks for the help! On island so it’s time to eat. Gotta do the favs first. Did Rock’nJava today as the Coz coffee roasters closed early. Who knew RnJ sold fresh ground coffee too?

Doing New Especias today (24th) and will visit Ray for Christmas Day dinner. Basically a repeat of last year.

Satureia-Indian in the alley area next to Costa Brava. Fabulous food/Ambience NO..

++

Thanks for the suggestion, had dinner there tonight. Authentic, spicy, good. Very good mango lhassi--would be perfect on a hot afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom