New Riffe Roller kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Fadi,

I'm also interested in one too. My email is: akcw.rech@gmail.com
Please quote price inc delivery to UK, instructions on setup and payment methods.

Thanks,
Adrian

Can you let me know a price include postage and how i can order one. my email is waterboyzfishsurfspear@gmail.com
thanks.
Dear Waterboyz

Kit price is $150 + shipping cost will avilable on Sunday as its week end the the post office is closed, for faster shipping if its required I use DHL, i need your shipping address, you can send it via private massages

Hi Fadi,

I'm also interested in one too. My email is: akcw.rech@gmail.com
Please quote price inc delivery to UK, instructions on setup and payment methods.

Thanks,
Adrian

Dear Adrain

Kindly see my reply up to Waterboyz msg, installation manual sent via email to you, payment will be through Paypal

Regards

Dear Waterboyz

Kit price is $150 + shipping cost will avilable on Sunday as its week end the the post office is closed, for faster shipping if its required I use DHL, i need your shipping address, you can send it via private massages
hey mate
have sent you PM let me know if its come through,
Thanks

Hi all,

I was asked if the kit can fit Riffe Metal series or not, and I feel it will be helpful for some people to share the answer which is:

Yes it can fit easily same as its a wood gun, but the installation of shark fins at the bottom of the gun, it is little tricky, as you need for each one, two threaded holes 5m-0.75m thread, to make this holes you need a drilling and threading tools, if you did threaded holes before, this will be a very easy task, other wise, my advice is to be done by a technical person. Also and before screwing the fin, you need to apply a little amount of marine silicon to assure no water will leak in the gun tube, as it could has a very bad impact on your gun bouncy.

Hi All,
Installation guide attached below.

Attachments

• Roller Kit Installation Guide.pdf
    295.5 KB · Views: 519
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom