New Riffe Roller kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would like to introduce a new roller kit which could be installed to any of the Riffe wood spearguns family, the most interesting thing about this kit, is the simplicity of installation, where you can switch between the roller mode and the regular mode with a few simple steps, even while you are at the boat, all what you need is a scraw driver, this kit is made of a high quality materials, with laser cut technology, it can accommodate two power bands up to 20 mm, 3 shark fins are also provided with kit.

No need to make any holes into your gun to install the head, it will fit within the power band hole of the gun without any screws attached to the wood.

I'm attaching pictures for a kit which was installed on a Riffe Euro Traveller gun.

I have ability to produce large quantities.

View attachment 376109 View attachment 376110 View attachment 376111 View attachment 376112 View attachment 376113 View attachment 376114 View attachment 376115 View attachment 376116 View attachment 376117
G'Day mate, just wondering if you are still making these, I've got a very old riffe competitor 5. If your still going with them and can post to Australia my contact is mdmcpherson79@gmail.com, hope to hear from you, cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom