New SB Member. Hey from NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drexelpike

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone!

Just joined SB. From Southern NJ.

I do mainly vacation diving (Galapagos, Belize, Cozumel, Cayman, St. Lucia, Roatan, Bermuda thus far)

I was certified in 2009 and never continued any organized training. That has stopped though. I'll be PADI AOW by end of Aug as well as Dry Suit.

I'm also a volunteer Public Safety Diver just beginning my volunteer search and recovery career for my county.

I'm married with kids and the only diver in the family, so I might join you guys on a dive trip solo one of these days.

Look forward to chatting and learning together with everyone!

I'm married with kids and the only diver in the family, so I might join you guys on a dive trip solo one of these days.
Welcome! There's an annual trip called the scubaboard invasion. A hundred or more of us go somewhere tropical for a week and dive our faces off. You should join us next year in Cozumel, MX! Keep your eye on this section of the board for more information: ScubaBoard Invasion 2018 Cozumel There's nothing in there now, as it's too soon.

I don't have anything to do with the trip, or scubaboard other than that I'm a member and love going on that trip. Just so you don't think I'm trying to make a buck or anything :wink:.

Back
Top Bottom