Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello, guys!

I'm Victor from Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines

Presently, I am an Advance Open Water diver with knowledge--and experience--in the identification of key fish, corals & invertebrates species and Reef Check (benthic) survey methodologies through the help of Coral Cay Conservation's scuba scholarship program on Sept-Oct 2016. So I guess I can be tagged as a Scientific Diver. I've logged 38 total dives--most of which are training dives, practical application dives and survey dives.

I was wondering if anybody knows about a free scholarship program for those who want to pursue a Divemaster course--in exchange for working for the resort or dive center.
Or better, if anybody knows about people who offer financial aid or sponsorship to those who want to further their diving experience.

Thank you for your time in reading my post.

Kind Regards,
Vic

i don't know much about free courses but i will give you a howdy and welcome from southeast Florida USA....

Back
Top Bottom