New Senior Member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Howdy Folks, new member from Niagara-on-the-Lake, a delightful theatre and wineries town, near Niagara Falls in Canada. Certified in Australia in 1992, where I lived for 2 years, and have logged about 106 dives since. Nitrox and PADI deep dive certified also.

Typically do one major trip per years - last was Malapascua, PH last December and a day's diving in Western Australia in March. Will be doing a day's diving in Kota Kinabalu, Borneo next March so looking for a serious week-long trip in some time between November to January. Will likely be in the Caribean for economy reasons as a lot of other travel booked.

Thinking of a Chuuk trip sometime later next year and maybe adding on Yap or Palau.

Retired but love my summer part time job doing winery bicycle tours.

Greetings from Nova Scotia and an "old" senior member.

Welcome sir!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....

Welcome to Scubaboard! You might want to take a gander at this article on the ideal Micronesian dive trip as it talks about another island that's more cost effective than Yap with the same marine life.

Thanks and I'll take a look - my only experience with mantas was a very short encounter in the Gulf of Mexico - at end of this short video.

Hello Martin and welcome to SB. I'm from northern Maine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom