Sold! New! Shearwater Perdix AI Dive Computer. Never Used. Perfect. $797.00

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cenotes

Registered
Reaction score
A mystical cenote near Mérida when not in Chicago
# of dives
500 - 999
New. Never used or touched water. No scratches anywhere. Retail peel-off screen image is still affixed (and I put it back on after snapping photos)! That is not the actual high-definition computer display but is a sticker that simulates the screen for retail display purposes that you will remove after purchase. Screen protector is factory-installed.

To ensure proper function, I just downloaded the latest firmware version to save you some time. Comes with all of the goodies that originally shipped from the factory: Shearwater stickers, instruction manual, soft case, two spare o-rings, two straps/buckles, bungee cords, information printout, and Shearwater carabiner. I recommend using a 14500 rechargeable lithium battery which has a higher probability of not leaking versus the recommended Energizers which have a strong possibility of leaking. As an aside, be aware that Energizer now disclaims and will refuse to honor its stated battery warranty -- only for Shearwater products -- if you leave your Energizer battery inside of a Perdix or one of its brothers (i.e., Petrel), and said battery leaks and ruins your computer, because Energizer has paid out too many Shearwater claims for repair. As a result, I immediately tossed that battery in the garbage.

Build date was April 12, 2022, when it was built by Shearwater at its on-site factory in Canada. Thereafter, on April 26, 2022, it was dispatched from Shearwater to Austin's Diving Center (in business since 1968). As such, your warranty runs through June 26, 2024, since Shearwater gives exactly two years and two months' warranty after the "shipping date" to the retailer. This gives plenty of time to sort out any factory issues if any such issues exist. And, as all know, Shearwater stands behind them.

Pick up near Chicago for the listed price or use PayPal "friends" to ship to your door. Add an extra 3.5% for PayPal goods and services and get buyer protection. You will pay for USPS shipping to CONUS along with signature delivery. At this time, price is firm. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• Perdix AI 1.jpg
    Perdix AI 1.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Perdix AI 3.jpg
    Perdix AI 3.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Perdix AI 4.jpg
    Perdix AI 4.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Perdix AI 5.jpg
    Perdix AI 5.jpg