new shop opening soon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abnfrog

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I will be moving my facility to temagami Ontario very soon (40 mins north of north bay ) we are a full service dive shop air / nitrox / trimix station ref repairs / vips etc certifying several agencies from basic ow to instructor, by our staff .....,,dive site on our property .Accommodation's on site .......

Good luck with your new venture, although I have to chuckle when you posted this in the "Northern Canada" section despite the fact that you will be further south than all the western provinces as well as Newfoundland, New Brunswick, PEI, the vast majority of Ontario and Quebec... indeed most of this country and even some parts of the northern states. I guess Northern Canada has a different meaning out east.:)

What are some of the local highlights for diving? Wrecks?

Congrats and welcome to the less southern edge of the great white north I suppose! Always wanted to dive those systems when I'm down south. When do you expect to be up and running?

Last edited:
it will be bare bones in 30 days but pumping gas immediately ive heard thers some walls a rock out crop will have a better idea after a few dives lots of fish.. and ill be putting down an airplane and a chopper us army huey ..........keep you informed PS for a city cat that's up north to me ............lol

Keep us posted. I'm interested in Northern Ontario diving.

Ice diving?

yes to all of you asking we will be doing an ice dive /and course this winter site will be our private beach /lake facilities include onsite sauna , heated change room , FREE yes FREE accommodation with course . FREE yes again FREE air .....all special equipment (ie harnesses and rope , reels ) etc. .Also we teach the sdi ice diver tender course . (why not WE wrote the course ......!!!!!!!!!! just message us if you are interested.......If you take the ice diver course threw us you can attend the course again and dive For you guessed it for FREE......PS captain Sinbad we still have your hat , good excuse to come up again.............steve

yes to all of you asking we will be doing an ice dive /and course this winter site will be our private beach /lake facilities include onsite sauna , heated change room , FREE yes FREE accommodation with course . FREE yes again FREE air .....all special equipment (ie harnesses and rope , reels ) etc. .Also we teach the sdi ice diver tender course . (why not WE wrote the course ......!!!!!!!!!! just message us if you are interested.......If you take the ice diver course threw us you can attend the course again and dive For you guessed it for FREE......PS captain Sinbad we still have your hat , good excuse to come up again.............steve

Awesome! This is great news. Looking forward to going under ice again.

Best of luck.....when I can I'll send recommendations your way.

cool thx jay ........still diving up here just had a side mount student up here for the weekend .......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom