New Sidemounter in Belleville, On

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mddolson

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Greetings,
I'm a retired instructor with 30year and 1200+ dives experience.
I have just recently converted to sidemount and am looking for other sidemounters/mentor or divers interested in sidemount in Belleville, Ontario area.
Looking for dive buddy, & discuss & experiment with & fine tune my sidemount rig (Dive Rite Nomad)
Weekdays (after work) nearer to Kingston would work, as I'm in Millhaven at Bombardier.

PM Me

Mike Dolson

Last edited:
I guess Scarborough is too far eh :) Feel free to message me to discuss stuff...I took my course with Steve Lewis last year and have things pretty dialed in now.

Hi Dhboner, you or someone like is just what I'm looking for.
Scarborough is a little far for evening/after work get together but would work for a Saturday or Sunday half day. Will keep you in mind.
A sat/sun dive on the Juno might be a possibility.

I'm hoping to find someone nearer to Kingston, as I work at Bombardier (Millhaven) who wouldn't mind waiting for me to fiddle fart around getting things adjusted. I'm just 15 minutes from Kingston week days.

Keep me posted. I want to dive the Juno (my son lives in Oshawa so it might be a good little training dive) but I have never been there. I'm at Humber Bay most weekends.

Will do, the Juno's a easy dive, so I figured it would be good for some tweaking/tuning.
This weekend is out for me, sorry, Grand-son's birthday in Peterborough.
Humber Bay ? Haven't been there so would be a option in the future.

Mike D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom