New Solution for Backscatter seeks Beta Testers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BackShatter LLC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ground Breaking Underwater Photography Software is seeking Beta Testers!
BackShatter Software fixes backscatter quickly and easily!
Everyone knows that backscatter is a fact of life in UW photography. So many beautiful photos are ruined by annoying backscatter. How many photos have you deleted thinking the backscatter was just too bad?
BackShatter Software makes it easy to remove and fix backscatter of all types and sizes! This is the only software dedicated to fixing this pervasive problem.
Would you like to Beta Test this Innovative Software?
Here are the specifics:
-The Private Beta will be limited to ONLY 12 Testers so space is limited!
-Each Beta Tester will receive a FREE copy of BackShatter Software!
-Windows computers required for Beta Testers
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be the first to try this amazing new software! Go here to be part of the Beta... www.backshatter.com/beta

Ground Breaking Underwater Photography Software is seeking Beta Testers!
BackShatter Software fixes backscatter quickly and easily!
Everyone knows that backscatter is a fact of life in UW photography. So many beautiful photos are ruined by annoying backscatter. How many photos have you deleted thinking the backscatter was just too bad?
BackShatter Software makes it easy to remove and fix backscatter of all types and sizes! This is the only software dedicated to fixing this pervasive problem.
Would you like to Beta Test this Innovative Software?
Here are the specifics:
-The Private Beta will be limited to ONLY 12 Testers so space is limited!
-Each Beta Tester will receive a FREE copy of BackShatter Software!
-Windows computers required for Beta Testers
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be the first to try this amazing new software! Go here to be part of the Beta... www.backshatter.com/beta

If this worked on RAW I'd be all over it. During your BETA period I'll be in Blue Heron Bridge, Bequia, Bali, Komodo, Lebeh, and Bunaken. But jpg? Not so interested.

I understand. I usually process from RAW files and use BackShatter as a final step on the images that need it. It changes your perspective on what's a good photo knowing you can fix the backscatter easily.
If the business works out, further versions that are integrated into a RAW processing workflow are possible.

Integration into Photoshop CC as a plugin would be fantastic. I have a portrait retouching application that can be used stand-alone or launched via a PS CC plugin - it's really great to be able to edit RAW in Lightroom, export the files in jpeg, open in PS CC and finish edits, launch the retouch plugin and work there, then save changes back to PS CC. Seamless integration.

I never really edit backscatter out in the RAW file, as doing it in LR CC is way slower than editing the JPEG in PS CC (my current workflow).

Back
Top Bottom