New Sub Forum Lake Superior!!

Will you be interested in a Sub Forum for Lake Superior Divers????

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mnj1233

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking to start a new sub-forum for Lake Superior Divers. With all due respect to Great Lakes Wrecking Crew Forum I am located a bit far from thier area. Im hoping others will answer the poll and show support as I need to present the numbers to SB Administrator before a forum can be started. Thanks All.

Come on all you cold water northerners!!! Lets hear a yea or nea!!!! My area is western tip of Lake Superior near Duluth MN, this forum could cover say U.P. Michigan up the MN north shore to Thunderbay maybe????? Not to mention any inland sites we could steer each other to.

mnj1233:
Looking to start a new sub-forum for Lake Superior Divers. With all due respect to Great Lakes Wrecking Crew Forum I am located a bit far from thier area. Im hoping others will answer the poll and show support as I need to present the numbers to SB Administrator before a forum can be started. Thanks All.

It would be nice to see locations up in that area that are available, all in one specific forum. How about starting with the shipwreck Gunilda? :D

Here's a yes vote from a Minnesotan!!

I go to Ashland/Washburn/Bayfield area fairly often. In fact, I am heading up there this week for Christmas.
I would be very interested in divesites and potential dive buddies.

The poll is 14 days long so Ill post a notice if they allow me to open a forum. Thank for the support thus far.

Mitch

wb416:
It would be nice to see locations up in that area that are available, all in one specific forum. How about starting with the shipwreck Gunilda? :D

Being Ive never been on the Gunilda Id be very interested to hear all about it and see any new photos. Anyone interested in some new wreck photos of the Benjamin Noble here is a link
http://www.superiortrips.com/NShoreShipwreckImages/Ben_Noble.htm

We were lucky enough to take the first divers ever there.

I would love to hear from divers who actully dive the Great Lakes, besides myself and Moneysavr. It seems the Great lakes wrecking crew is mostly inhabited by quarry divers. Nothing wrong with quarry diving, but they sure ain't the Great Lakes. I dive Munising once a year and have always wanted to dive the Apostle Islands. I spent some time up there back in the 70's. Really cool area. So let's hear from ya'll Lake Superior guys and gals!

jim

Definately gets my vote. Isle Royale is a great place to dive, among many others in the big lake!

Abolutely in support of this one. Would love to touch base with folks on wrecks, geological structure dives, and historic sites.

Love the wrecks, of course, but I also like looking into places where perhaps logging, industry or some other activity occurred along the lakeshore. Like a kid wandering through the woods - just to see what's out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom