Suggestion new suggestion for the board.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
blacknet

blacknet

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

In the short time since my scuba gear was stolen and all hell broke loose with the police I have noticed that the board has came along way. What I have yet to see is any forum dedicated to stolen gear. Such a forum would allow users, like me, to share experiences with such a crippling event that went from a simple police report to fraud charges. A forum for stolen/lost gear would make the readers more aware of things like this and hopefully lead to less tragic events in the future.

Ed

Hello,

I'm glad you posted that link as it details my problem exactly. Please re-read what I posted and you will see that my post is not just about a stole gear registry but more about the detailed actions BEHIND the theft. I'm sure i'm not alone in situations like this but maybe not as drastic and as dramatic as my case is and I bet those people would be willing to share their similar experiences.

view this more as a support forum for theft vicitims.

Ed

We have actually asked one of the originators of that URL for permission to promote that on our board. He has yet to decide.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom