New Tech Skins....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveJedi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
So just because this group is sooo special i will post a picture of some tech skins...

I'd love to hear your feedback. Keep in mind that these skins in consumer hands are several months out.

Let me know what you think!

BTW...don't let me know what you think of the pictures!!...I know I look like crap....we took 1 picture of each side....the whole shoot took 15 mins. :popcorn:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2295/2300573806_386ab7896a_b.jpg

Tyler

Really like the black w/ assortment of colors screened on them. The red looks great, and that's a color popular with a "particular group"...

Knowing most of the tech guys, I'd also offer it without screening, too. Or something more subtle, like just a Whites logo in a couple of places.

And you don't look like crap! Lookin' good in the new threads.

All the best, James

If you were to order one - which color would you get??

Tyler

I'd get the black and red -- I think it looks cool!

Yes...my comments about a "particular group" nonwithstanding, I, too, found myself all agog over the black w/ red....

All the best, James

yes I would agree the black & red looks good. I like the blue as well.

After chatting with office staff, local shops etc. there is not one clear winner.....they all seem to be popular. Which is great!

Thanks for your imput.
Tyler

I love the yellow and blue the best. If I bought one...it would be the blue.

I think that fdog has a point...
For the TECIES I also think that a model without screening or something more subtle, will do better...
But really flachy suits!!!!
I personally like the brown one the most....

Greetz

Jan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom