New TG-6 Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If anyone orders this, I will gladly Buy one from you with a mark up for your troubles. I don't feel like going through the website for it.

It works - and is VERY helpful for being able to depress the shutter while still holding the handles on my Backscatter tray. If I had not added it, I would have had to twist my hand each time I wanted to take a shot. It was obviously $$$$ for what it is, but now that I have used it, it was well worth it. Old trigger screws off and new one screws right on.

Hi guys,
Be careful with the shutter extension, we both bought one and both broke quite quickly, I guess the added pressure with the longer lever is too much for the small screw. I fixed it with glue but hey ... I dont think it will be a lasting fix

How long did it last before it broke and what, specifically, broke the screw or the red plastic? I’ve taken over 1000 shots with mine and no issue at all. One place where caution must be exercised is when packing the housing in a case or bag because the extension goes beyond the side of the housing making it susceptible to unnecessary pressure. Hopefully it lasts on mine because it is a huge help.

Yes I know it is a great help , but alas for me it did not work, the red plastic broke at the level of the screw on both my companion's and mine after about 20 dives.
I am contemplating a different trigger extension like the following:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
LOL sorry for the long address
hope that your trigger resist, I can show you a picture of my repairs.
Patrick

Yes I know it is a great help , but alas for me it did not work, the red plastic broke at the level of the screw on both my companion's and mine after about 20 dives.
I am contemplating a different trigger extension like the following:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_
LOL sorry for the long address
hope that your trigger resist, I can show you a picture of my repairs.
Patrick
I bought this kind of trigger extension and it is working great. It's like an universal system and quality seems ok. I paid 27€ with postage and puluz was the brand. As you can see many options and cheap ones on aliexpress. I usually buy from a seller who is using aliexpress standard shipping because it takes only 10-14 days to arrive in Finland.

Online Shop for Shutter Trigger Extension Lever Wholesale with Best Price

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom