NEW TO BOARD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario S(ister) Caner,
Pollution, zero viz, only thing we don't have is the gators.
Sounds like the lake where we do most of our diving. Anything better than 10' has got to be Heaven.

You been sneeking around tryin to find out where Dee & I are havin our annual "Pond Divin & Pond Scum Scimmin Contest" this year. Our lips are sealed & will not be told until 1 week before the contest, so there won't be any pre-diving.

Nice try

Don

The teeth are pretty neat. I have two of them. I didn't brave it myself. Someone I know did and still does. He has a ton of them.

He just pushes the Gators out of the way.

I'd be willing to try to set up a little weekend where we can get together with board members in that area and try our luck with the gators. Anyone interested?

Mario - sounds like a neat idea, I'd like to do it. I would need a day's travel to NC (if no police less than that). Please let me know as plans progress.

Hello darkwing nice to meet you, sounds like you have a fair amount on diving experience you can share with us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom