Suggestion New to diving vs. New to diving PRO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
The_DivePirate

The_DivePirate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We seem to have a forum for newbies to ask Q's about there issues as new divers, and we have a forum for instructors to talk with other instructors to talk of issues and philosiphies. But nowhere for Divers that are venturing into the professional end of diving, whether it be training to be a DM or all the way to instructor status. It would be nice to talk to others on the board that have or are having some of the same issues other trainees are having. A place to go to talk about what to maybe expect, and talk about ways to handle certian situations that recently happen during the training of new divers. I have just made the jump and would like to talk with others in my same situation. When I was first starting scuba, I came here for valid/supportive info. (fishlips_1) I've been very busy expanding my diving career and have been away for to long!! But, I'm back to help and be helped by other divers. Had been to other sites but SCUBABOARD is by far the best!!! Maybe it could be called on the PRO ladder
or something like that. Just a thought.

Dive safe/Train hard
Joe

The_DivePirate:
I guess, since I started this whole mayhem, I'd be MORE than happy to help in anyway possible!!! I'm saying a HUGENORMOUS THANK YOU!!!! to all of the staff for our new forum. We greatly appreciate the support!!!

Joe

:coffee: When? Where?.....I'm eagerly anticipating it.....

I know, i'ts kinda like watching a pot of water boil!! Ho hum Ho hum.

But, in the end, it does boil!

Joe

The_DivePirate:
I know, i'ts kinda like watching a pot of water boil!! Ho hum Ho hum.

But, in the end, it does boil!

Joe

:D I just noticed the RUN DMC SubForum under Basic Scuba Discussions :D

Bring on the fun!

-J.-

Will it be open or a private page?

Joe

And again, THANKYOU!!! We greatly appreciate it!:D
LET'S ALL GIVE THE STAFF AT SB A GREAT BIG HAND FOR BACKING US IN THIS VENTURE!!!!

On top off that, lets not have any monkey business!:no

From the Pirate in all of us!
Joe:)

It will be a private forum.

Everybody can read, only DMC/DM/OWSI etc. can post.

johnny_bravo:
:D I just noticed the RUN DMC SubForum under Basic Scuba Discussions :D

Bring on the fun!

-J.-

I'd like to be known as "The Notorious RJP"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom